Tuesday, April 21, 2015

April 7th, 2015

I have been forgetting to write in my blog so I decided to go back to each day and briefly explain what I learned that day. On tuesday april, 7th exactly two weeks ago we went over Photoshop. This lesson was interesting to me because I have never done anything with photoshop but always wanted to learn the ways of it. We learned how to layer picture over each other so there was only one picture containing different elements. I learned how to erase the backgrounds of the other images to isolate what I wanted, and the most interesting trick I learned was how to add a shadow to my isolated figures to make them seem like the belonged. I made a single collage (my first one on photoshop ever-so I'm pretty proud of it) which had a picture of an elephant that I got from the internet, a picture of me fishing which I got from my phone, and a picture of a cute little kitten I got from the scanner. This project was challenging for me since I had no previous experience with photoshop but it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment